FRIENDSHIPS: Depth & Healthy Attachment
Time and Date
Human beings are profoundly shaped by our social environment, this wiring for connection governs us both consciously and unconsciously. Friendship is at the heart of this human experience. We suffer greatly when our social bonds are threatened or severed. More than ever, friendships are an essential part of life right now. Who have you been reaching for and who has been reaching for you is part of this pandemic experience.
Join me for a lively discussion on adult friendship through the lens of Somatic Psychology.
Topics that will be covered:
- Why we need each other.
- How to nurture and grow your friendship capacity. How to let go of toxic friendship.
- Different kinds of friendships and there roles
- Attachment theory and why this is important to know your attachment style.
- Breakups and Breakthroughs
- FRIENDSHIPS$20+$0.50 Service fee$20+$0.50 Service fee0$0